I’m super excited to announce the I have been nominated for the Liebster Award, by the wonderful Katie Henry! Check out her blog as she puts a lot of passion into it – here’s one of my favourite posts written by Katie:Top Ten Books That Aren’t Novels
You might be wondering what exactly the award is? Well, the award is a great and smart way to connect with other bloggers online. As libster in German means lovely, kind and beloved it represent a lovely way of supporting the blogging community.
How I got nominated and how you could get nominated to similar awards?
I got nominated on Twitter by a really lovely blogger – we’ve been following each other for a while now and it’s been awesome to create a new online friend. I find Twitter a really good way of meeting new people and catching up with them constantly. The more time you spend re-tweeting content and genuinely responding to bloggers, the more chances you have to create a organic following and get noticed with our blog. So, tweet like a bird and grow your chances to expand your network. Just keep your constant goal to grow your network and nominations will follow along.
Here are the Liebester Award 2017 rules:
- Answer the 11 questions that you’ve been asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them now they’ve been nominated
Let’s get into answering Katie’s excellent questions:
- What’s the best thing about blogging?
I believe that blogging is simply freedom of writing and expressing myself in the most genuine way. The best thing about it, is that my exact thoughts are being shared with different people around the world. It’s a way of getting to know many wonderful people and feeling a really good energy coming my way.
2. What’s the biggest lie you ever told?
Ah, that’s a tough one because for me honesty is one of the most important human values. I’m not sure if I’ve ever told big big lies, but one that I can remember (more of a white lie) is when me and family planned a surprise party for my mother’s birthday. Last month, I had to lie to her constantly with my plans (we live in different countries) and she was probably expecting me to come home for Christmas. Only that I surprised her with a visit exactly on her birthday.
3. What’s something you’ve never done and really want to do?
Hmm, I would really love to learn how to surf. Heard the feeling is amazing!
4. Optimist or pessimist?
ALWAYS an optimist rainbow! Yeey!
5. People or animals?
Both of them. Although, animals can be more honest & loyal.
6. If your life was a song title what would it be?
The Script – If you could see me now
7. What’s a post you’d love to have on your blog?
I’d love to have an interview with a Fashion Designer.
8. What’s the last tv show you binged watched?
House of Cards! Could spend hours watching it. Now, I don’t really spend my time watching series as I prefer investing it in something more productive.
9. What’s something you can’t live without?
Great coffee, intelligent jokes, hugs & kisses and life dreams.
10. If you were a hip hop artist what would your stage name be?
11. What’s the best thing that happened today
I could actually afford a whole day in bed! This can’t happen too often..
My list of questions:
- Who inspires you in life?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- How do you plan your blog posts?
- What destination is next on your travel bucket list?
- What’s your favourite item in your wardrobe?
- How do you organise your wardrobe?
- Top 3 Fashion Designers
- What’s your favourite perfume?
- How often you would like to post on your blog?
- Do you use a social management tool?
- What are your tips for blogging?
Follow these amazing bloggers because they post high quality articles and always so well documented! You’ll definitely take away something valuable.
Until next time,